joi, 19 ianuarie 2012

Tapjoy publisher library for MonoTouch

Hello there monotouch users,

Tapjoy is a wonderful platform, but unfortunately they have not developed a library for monotouch users. And since C # is 10 times more beautiful and better for RAD than Objective-C, I decided to make it myself.

Basically I took the publishers library for XNA, and I adapted it for monotouch.

I hope this is helpful!

Download sources here.

Sample:
TapjoyConnect.Instance.TapjoyConnectCompleted += delegate(object sender, TapjoyConnectCompletedEventArgs e) 
{
 if( e.Succeeded )
  Console.WriteLine("tapjoy succeeded!");
 else
  Console.WriteLine("error; check your app id or secret key");
};
TapjoyConnect.Instance.RequestTapjoyConnect( APP_ID , SECRET_KEY );
   
   

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu